Hair Update: Musings of a Red Head
So this is a semi-review/ commentary…seven things:
2. There was this girl in the mall, she saw me twice and both times she said: “I love your hair!”. Score!
3. Now that I’ve settled on this hair color, I’m looking forward to a nice hair trim. Let’s just say that about an inch is going to have to go but nevermind that, my hair is really long either way. Can you imagine finally being able to say: “Oh an inch? I’ll still be able to do a ponytail, dear scissorhand, you go ahead and lop an inch off.” Finally!
4. I am really glad that I didn’t do my entire head. It would not have been worth it…my red patch is going to need some TLC and I don’t imagine that I would have the patience to wait hand and foot on my entire scalp. Whew!
5. I can’t wait to do a mohawk! But that’s reserved for NYC the place where I won’t get dumb commentary. Tick, tick!
6. I’m scared to wash my hair or co-wash because I cannot deal with having to scrub this house’s white tub again. Also, because I saw some comment about Splat! going pink and I want to preserve this for as long as possible. Brightly!
7. Going all in like I did is tantamount to perming your hair…no it doesn’t change your texture, but, it will burn your scalp enough to scab. Right now the entire red portion is peeling. Strangely, mildly satisfying, like new-born skin…Gross, yes, I know.